Job Description Summary
The Territory Manager for Targeted Temperature Management will be responsible for driving sales revenue, define and develop new business opportunities that clearly reflect the company’s goals and contribute to overall team success. Individuals will exhibit strong clinical acumen, stay current on product, programs, and competitive knowledge. The applicant must be able to manage challenging situations quickly, directly and without hesitation and be creative in their problem solving. Individuals will have experience in calling upon and be comfortable in hospital, office, and clinical settings. The Territory Manager will develop key relationships through frequent and routine customer visits, product demonstrations, product in-services, and procedural observation. Additionally, the Territory Manager will build and maintain constructive relationships in key accounts with physicians, nurses, technicians, materials management, hospital management and executive hospital personnel. The Territory Manager may be called upon to participate in the Field Sales Training program and/or provide services as a Field Sales Trainer. Individuals will manage their territory with integrity and in accordance with BrainCool’s Code of Ethics and all applicable BrainCool policies, rules and procedures.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES including the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Drive sales revenue and meet or exceed capital and disposable quotas.
- Defines and develops sustainable new business opportunities.
- Builds and maintains sustainable strategic business relationships in key accounts.
- Performs product demonstrations, customer education and in-service as required or requested.
- Develops monthly, quarterly, and annual plans designed to meet revenue targets.
- Develops and maintains a level of excellence in clinical knowledge within respective disease states.
- Develops and maintains a level of excellence in territory management and selling skills.
- Deliver sales training to inside and field sales employees and channel partners as requested.
- Present sales modules, presentations/workshops, overall sales training curriculum at new hire training classes and sales meetings as requested.
- Control expenses within territory budgets and manage those resources according to BrainCool guidelines and policies
- Maintains open, positive, and productive lines of communication with the sales team, customer service, sales management and the home office staff.
- In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the BrainCool Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
- Completes requested and required administrative duties in a timely manner including call reports, monthly results report and additional items as assigned.
- Develops and maintains accurate customer and account files, both written and electronic.
- Attend and represent BrainCool at local, regional and national medical conferences.
- Perform special projects and additional duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
- BA/BS with 2+ years of sales experience with demonstrated sales success.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state-issued driver’s license and meet BrainCool’s auto safety standards.
- This position works in a home office, hospital, HCP office or clinical environment. Frequent travel within the territory is required.
- Ability to lift and/or push 75 pounds and stand and walk for long periods of time.
BrainCool is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We do not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, marital or domestic or civil union status, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetics, disability, military eligibility or veteran status, or any other protected status.
Primary Work Location:
North East – Preferred location(s): New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Massachusetts
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Level: Entry to Senior
Compensation: Competitive Salary & Commission Plan
Benefits: Health, Dental, 401K, Vehicle Allowance
Apply via email: email@example.com